PMG is one of London’s leading Asian singles event organisers. PMG SIKH SPEED DATE is a fast, safe, interactive, confidential, cost effective and comfortable environment for you to find that someone special. If you’re Sikh and looking for a Sikh Partner this event would be ideal for you.
Expiry date coming up?
Looking for love?
Are you too busy?
Can’t find that click?
Had enough of sites?
Parents on your back?
Had enough of blind dates?
Don’t despair! PMG Single Events are here...
PMG Single Events in 10 points..
1. PMG Specialise in speed dating/match for Asian Professionals!
2. A fast, safe, fun and comfortable way to meet people.
3. Have NO fear! As you will be at the best, safest and relaxed environments!
4. In one event you will be able to meet up to 30 potentials.
5. As well as being told who you have matched with. You will also be told how many potential selected you.
6. You have up to 3 minutes to ask the gent or lady opposite you, what you like. Once the minutes are up the gent will move to the next potential.
7. See what they look like in person, so no waiting for photos that waste your time! See what they are all about there and then instead of a lengthy wait! No awkward moments of rejecting someone
8. Our Guarantee! If you don’t find a match, on the day, we shall give you free entry to the next event to try again (This is limited once per ticket purchase).
9. If you’re Shy? You can bring a friend or two or more for FREE! (No entry charge) They will be provided with a place, to relax nearby, in your sight (Minimum purchase at venue is required )
10. Just Remember PMG Single Events are a safe, fun and promising. We have a high success Rate and you never know you might find that someone special.
Remember! Everyone’s doing it!
Before 7:00pm - (Optional) you can have meals or drinks etc at the venue and meet potentials prior to event starting
7:00pm - Registration (You can have a meal or drinks etc whilst registration is in process)
7:30pm- Introduction- A staff member will explain how it works
7:45pm - Speed dating \ Match start’s
8:30pm - Half time break, Mix and Mingle session
8:45pm - Speed dating \ Match recommences
9:15pm - End of Speed Date \ Match: Complete and hand in your Card.
9:30pm - End of event.. You can stay and blend with your potentials if you like.
How does it work?
Step 1: Registration Part 1: Our staff will register you. When you register you will be given a card with a list of numbers. These numbers are your potentials that you may tick. You need only to tick the potentials you like. You may also make notes on this Card to take home for your Record’s.
Step 2: Our staff shall give you a briefing on how it works.
Step 3: You may take a comfortable seat nearby and order a drink, meal etc or you can mingle with the others until you hear the bell.
Step 4: Pre Start: Ladies: will be called and asked to sit at the relevant table that matches there number. Males: As soon as the 1st bell sounds you will make your way to your table that matches your given number.
Step 5: Now the event begins. You have up to 3 minutes to interact with each other. After the 3 minutes you will hear bell, number one, this allows you 10 sec to make a notes. Then you will hear bell Number two.
Step 6: When you hear the bell number two, males only, will move to the next lady, on the next table, in number sequence or if you are at the last number then you proceed to table number 1.
Step 7: At the end of the event you will complete and hand in your card. You are welcome to stay at the venues and mingle with other potentials.
Within 48hrs we shall email you your matches and give you details of how to contact your potentials.
Tickets are not refundable or transferable. If you are late within good reasons then your ticket will be transferable